Build A Website with BrandCrowd
Did you know you can build a website with BrandCrowd? You read that right.
BrandCrowd offers a website builder you can customize right after purchasing your logo. Join us as we take a peek at how to use our website maker, customize it, and get your website up in minutes.
Tips for Stress-Free Website Building
When you hear about creating a website, big names like Shopify, Squarespace, GoDaddy, and Wix often come to mind. If you create a full-fledged website with widgets, SEO, and other exciting features, those big names are what you want.
But before we get into the juicy part of this blog, let’s teach you how to create a stress-free website. This portion will be a mini guide.
If you want to build your website with us, proceed here.
And if you want an in-depth guide to help you create a website, click here. But here’s a snippet of our website design tips for stress-free website building.
- Set Your Budget
- Research Your Market and Competition
- Get the hang of Visual Hierarchy
- Design for Success
1. Set Your Budget
Allot necessary funds you can spare for your website. We cannot stress enough why you must have a website that’s up and running.
Around 75% of consumers base the credibility of your business when you have a website on the internet. Don’t just wing it. You need to make it look professional despite its simplicity—that’s why we’re here to help you with our website builder.
But we also don’t want you to slack on the other parts of your business you need to focus on, so make sure you plan your fund usage accordingly.
2. Research Your Market and Competition
This tip will ALWAYS be on the top because your business exists to serve your customers and industries saturated with various companies.
And there’s such a thing as plagiarism and trademarking. These measures protect businesses from having a similar feel or replica of another.
We want you to avoid having to deal with those two crucial protective measures, so ensure that you’ve done thorough research and will create a one-of-a-kind design.
3. Get the hang of Visual Hierarchy
Next, you need to understand where your visitors will look and how you’ll guide them to look at important aspects of your website.
For example, you can have a gradient palette where two colors meld, placed in the About Us section of your website. Have dark colors above and gradually change them to lighter colors by the end of your introduction to the business.
Or you can emphasize specific drop-down menus to help your visitor navigate your website to check out an order. It could be the font style that differs from the words on the landing page compared to the drop-down menus.
3. Design for Success
After researching your market’s preferred aesthetic, create your brand’s aesthetic.
A muted color palette is trending in 2023. Or Viva Magenta from Pantone.
You can also check out other design techniques from graphic design and logo trends for this year to help you plan. Lastly, you can apply emotional design principles to help capture your market’s hearts and turn them into patrons.
Aside from that, think about the UX experience of your customers. Word of mouth is vital, especially after your customer takes the time to get to know you. Will you use live chat or auto-recorded responses as your customer support?
Next, you’ll need to pair that with how easy it is to navigate your website. From readable typography to quickly finding the section users want to see from your website, ensure that it’s breezy during their stay with you.
After all, around 88% of consumers say they’ll abandon a brand with bad UX. Pair your design with UX techniques to win a higher favor from your market.
Build A Website with BrandCrowd
Now that we know some methods, let’s teach you how to create a simple website without coding. Soon, we’ll have a landing page where you can find the templates we have to make your website.
You can customize your website and add affiliate links upon buying a logo design from us. Follow the instructions below and start creating your professional yet effortless website.
- Click My Account on the upper right corner -> Web Page
- Click Web Page -> Edit Site OR
- Click All Designs -> Browse through Templates
- You can Filter the designs through the Check Boxes on the Left Side of the Screen
- Customization Menu Opens, and you can tweak the following:
- and Style.
- Click Save Progress or Publish.
That’s our mini guide for you to navigate through the web page builder yours truly. And the main features of our website builder allow you to
- Add Your Affiliate Links, like Social Media Pages, to Forms
- Upload Your Logo Seamlessly
- Upload Your Images and Videos,
- and Add your Business Description so your customers get to know you better.
Lastly, we offer features to help you manage your website, including.
- Content Management: Adding and removing hyperlinks efficiently and uploading your logo or profile pictures. You can add your prior designs as well to your web page.
- Customizable Templates: Take your pick from our vast library of templates and edit them depending on your projected brand identity with a 1% commission per transaction.
- Hosting: Publish your website, and we’ll host it.
- Payment: You can accept credit card payments & donations through the website.
- And SEO: Lastly, we help your website gain visibility on Google and other search engines by mentioning your business name and tracking the queries about your product or service online. Just make sure to turn on the SEO settings.
Build Your Website With Us!
There you have it; our guide to using our website builder and tips to help you improve your online presence. If you have questions, you can message our customer support to assist you regarding your website.
And don’t forget to check out our other templates, from email signatures to Instagram posts and invoice templates, to show your brand consistency effectively.
Let’s build your professional website in minutes!